Take advantage of your time on the Amalfi Coast to strike out farther and visit Ischia and Procida, two charming islands in the Bay of Naples. With this full-day your, you can see both in one day!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 17 June 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up for departure in Positano or other port of your choice
- Full-day boat tour with an English-speaking skipper
- Sail around Procida and dock to explore or dine on land (if desired)
- Set sail for Ischia and dock to sightsee and shop
- Snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks, and Prosecco on board
- Swim breaks
- Beach towels, snorkeling gear, music
- Shower on board
- Return to departure port after 9 hours
- Life vests for adults and children
- Fuel, insurance, and docking fees included
- Meals on board (can be provided upon request at an additional fee)
- Land transportation
- Tickets to sights and museums
Boat tours of Procida and Ischia take about 9 hours,and we will contact you after booking to arrange a meeting point. We have two offices in Positano (Via Pasitea 261 and Via C. Colombo 2) which can be used as a meeting point or a host can meet you at your hotel to accompany you to the boat. If you are not staying in Positano, we can arrange pick up in at any port or pier between Naples and Salerno (extra charge).
Provided by: Magia Boats (Positano)
Transfers and tours by boat between Naples, Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Sorrento
"We had a really great time on the boat just the two of us. The skipper is really friendly. He did a good job, between giving us some explanation on different spots and leaving us enjoy alone."
"We had an absolutely perfect time during our trip with Magia Boats. The staff, crew, itinerary and boat quality all far exceeded our expectations. We are already looking forward to the next time!"