"We had an absolutely perfect time during our trip with Magia Boats. The staff, crew, itinerary and boat quality all far exceeded our expectations. We are already looking forward to the next time!"
The perfect day at sea with a private boat tour along the coastline of Capri to explore its coves and caves, swim in the crystalline waters, and dock on the island for sightseeing and shopping (if desired).
Partenza da: Positano
Durata 8 ore
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
- Meet up and departure via the selected craft with an English-speaking skipper
- Full-day boat tour of Capri, including a sail around the island to see the grottoes, Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, and more
- Stop to visit the Blue Grotto, if open (extra charge)
- Swim breaks
- Option of docking at Marina Grande for free time on land
- Return to departure port after 8 hours
- Provided on board: snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks, prosecco, beach towels, snorkeling gear, music
- Boats have a shower and safety gear for adults and children
- Fuel, insurance, and docking fees included
Cosa NON include
- Land transportation on Capri
- Optional tickets to the Blue Grotto (€14/person to purchase at the site)
- Meals and tips
- Alcoholic beverages (can be provided upon request at an additional fee)
Boat tours of Capri can depart at the time you prefer. We will contact you after booking to arrange a meeting point. If you prefer, a host can meet you at your hotel to accompany you to the boat. We have two offices in Positano (Via Pasitea 261 and Via C. Colombo 2) which can be used as a meeting point. If you are not staying in Positano, we can arrange pick up in at any port or pier between Naples and Salerno (extra charge).
Servizio fornito da: Magia Boats (Positano)
Transfers and tours by boat between Naples, Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Sorrento