If you want to experience the beauty of Capri but don't have much time, this half-day private tour around the island of Capri is the perfect solution!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
From 20 June 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up either in the morning or afternoon (you choose) for departure
- English-speaking skipper
- Half-day tour of Capri via fully accessorized boat with shower and music
- Take in the grottoes, Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, and other coastal highlights
- Swim breaks and Blue Grotto visit, if open (extra charge)
- Return to departure port after 4 hours
- Snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks, and prosecco
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- Safety gear for adults and children
- Fuel, insurance
- Optional tickets to the Blue Grotto (€15/person to purchase at the site)
- Alcoholic beverages (can be provided upon request at an additional fee)
- Drop off on the island
- Meals and tips
Departures for half-day tours of Capri are at 9AM and 2PM, but we can arrange alternative times if you let us know in advance so we can make arrangements. We will contact you after booking to arrange a meeting point. If you prefer, a host can meet you at your hotel to accompany you to the boat. We have two offices in Positano (Via Pasitea 261 and Via C. Colombo 2) which can be used as a meeting point. If you are not staying in Positano, we can arrange pick up in at any port or pier between Naples and Salerno (extra charge).
Provided by: Magia Boats (Positano)
Transfers and tours by boat between Naples, Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Sorrento
"We had an absolutely perfect time during our trip with Magia Boats. The staff, crew, itinerary and boat quality all far exceeded our expectations. We are already looking forward to the next time!"