Take in the most scenic stretches of the Amalfi Coast with this full-day tour along the coastline past highlights like Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, and other famous spots on the coast.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
From 1 August 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up and departure with an English-speaking skipper
- Full-day boat tour of the Amalfi Coast on the craft you choose
- Sail past Amalfi, Positano, Fiordo di Furore, Praiano, and more
- Swim breaks
- Beach towels, snorkeling gear, music
- Option of docking at Amalfi or Positano for free time on land
- Return to departure port after 8 hours
- Provided on board: snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks, prosecco,
- Boats have a shower and life vests for adults and children
- Fuel, insurance, and docking fees included
- Tickets to sights and museums
- Optional ticket to the Emerald Grotto
- Alcoholic beverages (can be provided upon request at an additional fee)
- Land transportation on the coast
- Meals and tips
We will contact you after booking to arrange a meeting point; boat tours of the Amalfi Coast can depart at the time you prefer. A host can meet you at your hotel to accompany you to the boat or we have two offices in Positano (Via Pasitea 261 and Via C. Colombo 2) which can be used as a meeting point. If you are not staying in Positano, we can arrange pick up in at any port or pier between Naples and Salerno (extra charge).
Provided by: Magia Boats (Positano)
Transfers and tours by boat between Naples, Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Sorrento
"We had an absolutely perfect time during our trip with Magia Boats. The staff, crew, itinerary and boat quality all far exceeded our expectations. We are already looking forward to the next time!"
"We had a really great time on the boat just the two of us. The skipper is really friendly. He did a good job, between giving us some explanation on different spots and leaving us enjoy alone."