A private boat tour of the island of Capri with an expert skipper and stops to swim and explore on land
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail via gozzo boat from Sorrento or Amalfi
- Tour around Capri with an expert skipper
- Stop to explore grottoes and swim in the crystalline waters
- Dock in Marina Grande
- Free time to visit Capri by land
- Return sail
- Fuel, skipper, insurance, and life jackets for children and adults
- Beach towels, snorkeling masks, water, soft drinks, beer, and prosecco on board
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Landing tax in Capri: 100 euros + 2.50 euros per person
Meeting point: tours departing from Sorrento meet at the port in Marina Piccola, close to Bar Ruccio; tours departing from Amalfi will be contacted via email for the precise departure point. Please bring your swim suit, towel, and sunscreen.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for your review! Luigi sends his regards!"
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for the review!!!! We appreciated it! Vincenzo & Pasquale send their regards"