The most spectacular way to visit Capri and the Amalfi Coast is by sea, and with this private tour you can enjoy the flexibility and relaxed pace of a custom sail to Capri and Positano departing from Sorrento.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 15 March 2022 to 31 May 2022 (All days) - Low season From 1 June 2022 to 30 September 2022 (All days) - High season From 1 October 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Sorrento port in Marina Piccola
- Boat tour along the Amalfi Coast with an English-speaking skipper
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Dock in Positano to visit the historic center by land
- Sail to Capri with a turn around the island to take in highlights like Punta Carena, Tiberius' Leap, the White Grotto, and the Green Grotto
- Optional visit at the Blue Grotto, if open
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Snorkeling gear
- Choose to dock on Capri to visit the Piazzetta and town
- Return to the Sorrento port
- Taxes and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults and safety equipment
- Tickets to other monuments and sites
- Ground transport in Positano and Capri
- Blue Grotto tickets (optional)
- Tips and extras
Boat tours depart from the Sorrento port in Marina Piccola with the meeting point at Bar Ruccio; we will contact you for precise details after you book. Please bring your swim suit, towel, and sunscreen for boat tours to the Amalfi Coast and Capri.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for your review! Luigi sends his regards!"
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for the review!!!! We appreciated it! Vincenzo & Pasquale send their regards"