Depart from the "Costa d'Amalfi" airport in Salerno and reach Capri stress free on board a comfortable, luxury vehicle and speedboat! This private transfer is the fastest and easiest way to get to and from Capri from the Salerno airport.
Departure from: Capri, Salerno
Duration 2 hours
From 6 April 2023 to 12 May 2023 (All days) From 13 May 2023 to 1 June 2023 (All days) From 2 June 2023 to 11 September 2023 (All days) From 12 September 2023 to 24 September 2023 (All days) From 25 September 2023 to 22 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Luxury vehicle and speedboat transfer along one of the two the routes you've selected.
- 1. Amalfi Coast sail (via Salerno):
- Transfer to the port of Salerno via luxury sedan or minivan, then speedboat transfer past Amalfi, Positano, and the Amalfi Coast. This transfer takes roughly 1 hour and 40 minutes, of which 1 hour and 10 minutes are on board the speedboat.
- 2. Sorrentine Peninsula sail (via Stabia): Transfer to the port of Marina di Stabia via luxury sedan or minivan, then speedboat transfer past the Sorrentine coastline. This transfer takes roughly 1 hour and 30 minutes, of which 40 minutes are at sea.
- Transfer from your hotel or meeting point to Marina Grande (or vice versa) via open-top taxi
- Private transfer via powerful Itama 40 speedboat
- Wc, internal cabin, padded sundeck, fresh-water shower, awning
- Beach towels provided
- Wi-Fi on board
- 1 bag (max 20 kg) per person included
- Taxes and fuel
- Safety equipment
- Child and adult life vests
- Bags exceeding 20 kg (€30/bag)
- Tips and extras
Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for all staff, who have undergone training for proper use.
In addition, our guests are all provided with:
- Alcohol-based gel or disinfectant for hand sanitizing
- Disposable face masks
- Single-use linens and towels that have been sanitized and sealed
Deep cleaning and sanitizing of the inside and outside of each vessel before boarding.
Daily cleaning of outdoor cushions, and sun mattresses with disinfectant.
The Amalfi Coast option from Salerno (option 1) takes slightly longer than the Sorrentine Peninsula option from Marina di Stabia (option 2). In case of adverse weather or sea conditions, we may take the shorter Sorrentine Peninsula option (option 2) regardless of which you booked.
If your hotel on Capri cannot be reached by taxi or is located in a pedestrian area, the driver will drop you as close as possible.
Provided by: Priore Capri Boats Excursions (Capri)
Feel like a VIP during your day at sea off Capri