The perfect tour for archaeology lovers: a full day exploring the two famous Roman cities buried in 79 BC: Pompeii & Herculaneum. Departure in the morning from the Amalfi Coast to Pompeii for a tour of the ancient city, then a stop at the Herculaneum archeological site after free time for lunch.
Departure from: Amalfi
Duration 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer by minibus from the hotel to the center of Amalfi
- Full-day coach transportation from Amalfi
- Two-hour Pompeii tour
- Two-hour Herculaneum tour
- Entrance fees
- Expert English-speaking licensed guide
- Headphones inside ruins with live commentary
- Drop-off in the center of Amalfi (transfer to the hotel is not included on the way back)
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal shopping
Please wear walking shoes and bring sunblock, water, a light jacket, and money for meals and entrance fees (not included).
Note: large bags are not allowed inside Pompeii.
Provided by: Sunland Travel (Maiori)
All you need to tour the Amalfi Coast